Maximizing Returns and Seizing New Opportunities in a Changing Investor Landscape
We are proud to bring you the 5th installment in IQPC’s successful New York Life Settlements series, unique for its investor-driven content and focus on life and longevity based investing opportunities. This established biannual event will once again bring together key players in the life settlements and longevity investment market, drawing seasoned players and new market entrants alike. The 2011 program has been carefully researched with industry experts to bring you timely, crucial and ALL-NEW content.
This event will discuss what the future holds for this asset class by discussing new developments in regulation and taxation, longevity derivatives hybrid models and other new investment trends, the emergence of new market players, investor perspectives on managing downside risk, and more.
ALL NEW Investor-Driven Content for the 5th Life Settlements Summit, including:
- New money, new players: get to grips with the shifting investor landscape and market dynamics
- Hear real-world insights on private equity, hedge fund and pension fund investments in life settlements, including distressed investments
- Learn about newly emerging industry best practices, standards and codes of conduct
- Position yourself for new opportunities in 2011 and beyond: preparing for increased capital, liquidity and deal flow
- Get innovative investor insights on developing hybrid fund structures and using complex longevity derivatives and risk transfer strategies
What others have to say about the Life Settlements Series
“Informative, well put-on, and great networking!”
- Matthew Browndorf, Founder & CIO, Browndorf PEM
"For investors interesting in life settlements, there are exciting opportunities but a number of pitfalls too that can catch the unwary. Attending IQPC's Life Settlements conference is a great way to make sense of this promising uncorrelated, yet challenging asset class."
- Christopher McGlashan, Special Counsel, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, LLP